Times I've Felt the Most Confident
- •Anytime I've taken over the playlist at a friend's party and danced to Beyoncé/rapped Nicki's verse from Monster/rapped any Kanye songThis weekend I already know I'll add Sorry by jbiebs to this list
- •Facilitating leadership workshops to high schoolersThis is the best version of myself
- •When I was mastermind-ing how I was gonna get my boyfriend to like me back in high school.honestly have no clue in retrospect where I pulled this strength and where this part of my personality went. feels bizarre to think about how sure of myself I was. being a teenager is dumb and great and I'm so relieved I never have to do it again.
- •Presenting to groups of middle schoolersHappens occasionally and when it does, it's great. I love high-energy me.
- •Networking when I was still a freshman/sophomoreWhat I didn't know about my college-self yet meant that I wasn't plagued with doubt and nuance.
- •After being a really great Abigail in The Crucible and p much any other wicked character on stage