PRETTY COOL STUFF THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN THE PAST YEAR
Being 16 is weird.
- •I prayed for the first time in an Ecuadorian cathedral.I had never seen such a beautiful place.
- •I found a new favorite bookThis one seems permanent too. A River Runs Through It.
- •I came eye to eye with a sea turtle in the middle of the Pacific Ocean off of the Galápagos Islands.For a few seconds. Then he swam away.
- •I raised a litter of nine abandoned puppies.I loved feeding them with their little bottles and bathing them every night. They all have wonderful families now who even bring them on sibling play dates.
- •I adopted a new kittenJk this didn't happen BUT MOM PLEASE TAKE A HINT
- •I started writing poetry.
- •I was a vegan (briefly). I needed to get this out of my system I think.
- •Trevor followed u on a hot new app called "the list app"Suggested by @skeet