- •Russell CroweI don't remember this but my parents talk about it all the time. I was 4 and We were in Sydney. I wasn't looking where I was going and I walked right into him. According to my parents, he was not pleased
- •Steven TylerThis one was big for me because it was when he was on American Idol and it was the peak of my obsession. We were at Logan airport at 6AM waiting for a flight. He was getting of his flight. I got a picture with him and l showed it to literally everyone I knew
- •Peter DinklageMy dad grew up in the same town as him, and he was friends with my uncle growing up. We went to my dads hometown for the 4th of July and we watched the parade from his moms house since my grandma is still friendly with his mom. I don't watch Game of Thrones so I wasn't too phased.
- •Kenny WormaldHe was the guy in the footloose remake. We were at a dance convention in Boston. He was very nice. My 13 year old dancer self was star struck. Looking back on it, I don't really know why.
- •Seth MeyersI got to go to a taping of his show. He came into the audience to take questions. We talked about New Hampshire and he could not have been nicer. This encounter was huge for me since I'm such a huge fan of his.
- •President ObamaIt was the day before the election in 2016, and he was doing a rally for Hillary in my town. I got to be in the front row which was amazing. His speech was classic Obama. At the end, he came over and shook my hand. I think about this moment literally everyday. I grew up with him in office so it was very surreal, especially since the next day we would be electing a new president.