Things that made me smile today
As it's national smile day today, I thought I'd list the things that made me smile.
- •Trying not to smile when my form tutor played 'Dont worry, be happy' this morning
- •Watching 'The fleeting little life of Peter Wright' and 'Baking with Layton' with Mary this morning
- •My friend Vince, who I'm not too close with, giving me a massive hug when he found out that his predicted grade is an A in maths.
- •All my friends being so supportive of me after my terrible night last night.
- •Texts from Mary about how she's going to punch the boy who made last night terrible in the face. She really is the best 😊
- •Grabbing Mary's sleeve when she'd tucked her arms into her jumper thinking that her hand was there, then shouting down the sleeve trying to find her.
- •Sweet lists about friendships.