MY FAVORITE QUOTES
- •"He does realize what he lost, and that's why he can't speak to you anymore"
- •"I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark" -Raymond carver
- •"First thought best thought"
- •"Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first one who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior" -J.D Salinger
- •"So therefore i dedicate myself to myself, to my art, my sleep, my dreams, my labors, my sufferances, my loneliness, my uniqueness, madness, my endless absorptions, and hunger-because I cannot dedicate myself to any fellow being" -Jack Kerovac