THE THING I'M MOST SCARED ABOUT FOR COLLEGE
- •The drive downThe miles and miles of never ending highway in Connecticut, the traffic in New York, the acres of farmland in Pennsylvania.
- •I'm going to a school in Pennsylvania. 7 hours give or take away from my home. And whenever I visit there's always a ride back home and that feeling is relieving.
- •And I'll get there on move in day and the school colors of orange and maroon will drown me.
- •I'll empty the car and fill up my dorm room with all my clothes and belongings. And it'll all be exciting.
- •My own new little home.
- •But then my parents will have to leave.
- •Just my parents driving back home to Massachusetts, with an empty back seat.And they'll look in the rear view mirror to ask me a question or see how I'm sleeping, but I won't be there
- •And that's why the drive down is the scariest
- •Because there's no drive back home for me
- •But there is for my parents