5 Things That Kill It With Corn 🌽🌽🌽
Stop hating corn. It makes good stuff. Especially the super sweet kind.
- •Sage & Honey. 🌿🍯We add fresh sage and honey to our cornbread cookies 👊. You're going to eat like 10 in a row if you try this. They hit that savory-sweet bliss point that makes your mouth say 🙌.
- •Cherries. 🍒🍒🍒 As in cherry cornmeal scones. We like 'em topped with a dash of maple sugar too. Do more cardio.
- •Sweet & Salty Hot Rub 💆. Get your mind out of the gutter. We're talking about the kind you put onto fresh corn before grilling or baking: chili flakes, kosher salt, brown sugar, parsley. But go ahead. Try it other places, let us know how that goes 😂😭
- •Cheddar cheese 🧀 and bacon 🐖. Try making cornbread add Vermont cheddar cheese powder and brown sugared bacon. There is nothing kosher about this.
- •Coconut oil. 🍿🍿 Next time you make popcorn (Don't use a microwave, that's just embarrassing. Get out a damn pot. It takes like 5 minutes). Make fresh popcorn using coconut oil and your favorite fancy salt. The sweet-salty notes compliment each other perfectly. ☯