The 4th of July Makeup Looks That Have Us Seeing Fireworks
With the summer in full swing, the three B’s are on the brain: beaches, BBQs and bronzers. As your go-to beauty resource, we’re here to make sure your makeup look is hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July.
- •The blue makeup of the 1980s got a bad rap, but times have changed. Don’t be afraid to wear blue eye shadow like a 21st century adult: http://bit.ly/BlueShadow_2Ways
- •Cool it down with this neon cat eye look inspired by blue curaçao: http://bit.ly/Electric_BlueTutorial
- •What’s hotter than red, pouty lips in broad daylight? Not a thing. Werk it: http://bit.ly/Daytime_RedLip
- •Nail your complete look with this patriotic mani tutorial: http://bit.ly/July4_Manicure
- •The whole shebang—4th of July-inspired hair, makeup, nails and more. You’re welcome: http://bit.ly/July4BeautyGuide.