How I Met My Significant Other ❤️
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •He says we first met in the wood shop of our Architecture school.
- •I have no memory of this. (I may have been sleep deprived.)
- •We supposedly talked about the model I was building.
- •I still think he was talking to another Asian undergrad and thinks it was me.
- •I think we first met in our NYC based architecture studio.
- •It was the first time undergrads (me) and grads(him) shared the same room.
- •He threw a few house (tiny apartment) parties that I never went to.
- •I was still hung up over a summer fling.
- •Finally I attended his 'hat party'.
- •I wore a paper hat made from a subway map.
- •I remember seeing his bedroom on a apt tour and noticing how neat it was and that a candle was already lit.
- •I said, "Somebody's hopefully tonight." 😏And immediately regretted it.
- •There was karaoke and dollar pizza.
- •His friends tried to convince me to stay the night. I didn't.
- •I went home and told my friends maybe it would just be another fling.
- •He asked me on our first official date the next week.
- •And it's been 5 years since!