My Mom, Diamond Dealer 💎
You do you, momma.
- •So my mom bought herself a giant diamond ring.It's embarrassingly large.
- •You have to know my mom to understand the ridiculousness.She shops exclusively at Ross, TJ-Max, and Goodwill. She drives a Honda and never takes vacations. My parents have lived in the same home for 20 years.
- •I asked her what inspired her to make this big purchase.
- •She never had one - my parents were pretty young and poor when the got married.
- •When we first immigrated to the states, her older brother showed off his wife's 3ct. ring and even offered to let my mom try it on because she didn't have one of her own.Ouch.
- •He asked why my dad never bought her one.
- •She swallowed her shame and did nothing about it for 27 years.
- •So at 63 years of age, after 40 years of marriage, she bought herself her very own GIANT DIAMOND RING.
- •She already paid for my education and no longer has to support my expensive butt.
- •So why the hell not? You go mom!
- •And now she brings me loose diamonds at work.She's hinting hard. To the wrong person.
- •Like I'm going to buy my own diamond for an engagement ring. 💍
- •Ok mom. Chill.
- •💎💎💎I love her💎💎💎