Preparing for a Late Night in the Office
When I know I'm going to have a late night (or a few)
- •Warm cozy clothesSleepy = colder. If it were acceptable, I would bring a snuggle to work.
- •Goldfish + chocolate covered Acai berriesMust have bite sized snacks in the savory and sweet variety.
- •MatchaTea to avoid the coffee jitters and sour stomach.
- •HeadphonesTo blast the same few songs on repeat. Usually of the electro-pop variety. Repeating songs help me focus.
- •MuncheryDinner delivery with less guilt. If the team whole is staying late, we'll probably end up ordering Thai/Vietnamese.
- •FrustrationInversely proportionate o how many goldfish are left
- •Sour stomachInevitable sour stomach and bloating.