While on the Pot
What I do on my phone when taking really long dumps
- •I'll browse my feed all the way down to the first picture that I saw the last time I was on the app, maybe check out w few individual accounts I get interested in (@NatGeo, @humansofny, @sashatattooingstudio, or just some old friend), replying to comments.
- •SnapchatI'll check out the national stories of the day if there are any that interest me, like holidays in other countries or current sporting events. Then I'll look at a few friends stories, if there aren't that many I'll look at Mashable's story, Comedy Central's, NowThis.
- •Starts with News in Moments, then notifications, followed by casual browse of World Star and other memes.
- •GamesI play a lot of flight simulator games so if I'm in there still by this point I know I might as well try to beat some high scores. Also, BARRIER X is a game I downloaded recently that is quite fun.
- •The List AppBy this point it's 25-30 minutes and if I've been here this long I'm either going to take a shower because it's night time now, or I'll just die here so why not make a list of the things I've done since I've been in here.