Albums I can listen to from start to finish without skipping a single song. Albums whose play order is calculated and produces a great story, sound or mood. In no particular order.
- •Frank Ocean's Channel OrangeOne of the greatest masterpieces of my generation. Trying to compare Blonde to this does both albums an injustice.
- •Chance the Rapper's Acid RapHe blessed us, he really did. Lyrically, sonically, substantively.
- •Jamila Wood's Heavn41 minutes of pure Carefree Black Girl Magic.
- •Kanye West's The College DropoutIconic. Good consistent theme. I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye, chop up the soul Kanye.
- •Beyoncé's LemonadeWith or without the poetry and visual album its play order tells a story in and of itself 1000/10.
- •Noname Gypsy's TelefoneHer flow is COLD. Earned her a place on my list of my favorite rappers.
- •Nicki Minaj's Pink FridayI was a youngin' when I fell in love with Nicki and if you don't agree with this one idc
- •Beyoncé's Self-TitledYou a goofy if you thought she only had one perfect album. I'd be remiss if I didn't reminisce on her iconic surprise-in-the-night drop of this album. I remember being up v late doing chem homework desperately in need of sleep and I saw a tweet about this album and I cried a little and almost vomitted. These videos are perfect.
- •Michael Bublé's ChristmasWe all have a guilty pleasure....... Shut up.