THINGS THAT ARE NEVER ON MY GROCERY LIST BUT I ALWAYS BUY
- •Nail polishI never paint my nails but there's always a good new color to be had
- •Pretzel thinsFor some unknown reason these are always on display in the produce section so I fall victim to them even when I'm trying to be healthy and avoid the snack isle.
- •Chocolate milkI blame my mom for feeding me chocolate milk in my bottle. I also buy the small bottle that's only 2.5 servings and feel skinny because of it.
- •Dove dark chocolate barIf they have this at the checkout line it's game over
- •Strawberry cream cheeseIrresistible. Then I usually feel the need to buy cinnamon raisin English muffins because that pairing is just too great.
- •Frozen corndogsSays Julie. I've never purchased this item
- •Whatever I got a free sample ofBecause I'm too awkward to take the sample and not buy the product, and I also don't pass up a free sample
- •GumNo matter how much you have, you could always use more