Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm terrible at blogging but I'm really good at starting blogs and then not writing them. I think they coulda been good...
- •Prisoners of the Upper East SideIn the spring of 2010 my grandmother fell and broke her hip. I was essentially trapped in her apartment (sometimes with my cousin) taking care of her. Entries would have included things like going to the Whitney Biennial in the middle of the night and the time my friend Merlin wore a "Free Palestine" shirt when he came to see me and it led to the only real fight my grandmother and I ever had.
- •Summer on the FarmWould have been updates from the summer of 2010 about my life helping take care of my best friends new born baby on her parents' farm.
- •Terrible Television Shows I WatchA tumblr about all the terrible TV I was watching in late 2011 early 2012. The most popular post was about Pretty Little Liars but it was just teens being SO MAD at me for making fun of it.
- •Ground Cherries aka Cape Goosberries aka Husk Cherries
- •Lemon Cucumbers
- •Purple Cauliflower
- •An old episode of Fringe where Olivia has an empathic connection with a feral (possibly alien) child.
- •An email from a stranger that said one of my plays is brilliant. (Not happy tears. The stranger is a college student and no one seems to want to do the play.)
- •The soapy taste in my juice from a poorly rinsed glass.