Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •When I was eight, I used to call our local radio station in Birmingham, Alabama called I 95 every morning before school to talk to the DJs, Mark and Brian.
- •This is Mark & Brian
- •I'd tell them jokes. My parents would often get calls saying, "I heard Amanda on the radio."
@listbot visits Atlanta cc: @solena @andersun @marceline
- •TBH @listbot arrived about a week ago but we were out of town on spring break. He may have been a little annoyed he had to wait so long for me to come back home and may have let out all his anger by destroying a major highway. But that's just a conspiracy theory.
- •He arrived very well-packaged.
- •With a special note from @andersun
- •On the departure flight to your cruise destination, when your daughter yells "If we're gonna die, at least I look pretty," order a glass of Chardonnay.
- •Make sure to pack 2x more underwear for your kids than they usually need.
- •Make sure to pack your underwear.
Here are the shows I'm performing in this week. Drop on by!
- •The Punchline Presents: Top Producers Showcase on Tuesday, February 21, 8pm — tix at www.Punchline.com
- •Decatur Mardi Gras Ball on Friday, February 24th at 7pm at the Solarium — tickets https://www.facebook.com/events/1147774655339480/?ti=icl
- •Nerdlanta Live at Joystick Gamebar, Sunday February 26th starting at 6:30pm (free show)A live pop culture talk show. I do the bi-weekly The Walking Dead segment as "Zombie Amanda"
- •Watching the news
- •Reading the news
- •Listening to the news
- •Joe Pettis, an Atlanta-based comedian and show producer, runs a monthly comedy show called Underwear Comedy Party. Sometimes he tours with it. Audience is encouraged to wear their underwear. All the comedians perform in theirs. I did this show last night.An audience member drew our pics. Here's the one she did of me.
- •What did you tell your kids?Suggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •@dudleyjoshua just that I was performing comedy.
My friend Elle posed this as a question on Facebook. I'm bringing it to list...