5 Photos from Tom Bodett's Phone, Chosen at Random
- •I was at this Motel 6 the other day and, of course, ran into Tom Bodett. As you know, he stops by Motel 6's across the country to ensure they're leaving the lights on.
- •We were chillin' at check-in, when he needed to go the bathroom and asked me to watch his fanny pack, iPhone, and what I assumed was a bubble tea.
- •As anyone would do, I took this as an invitation to go through his phone (and fanny pack)! His password: Motel6 (a little too on the nose). Here some photos I chose at random to share with you! I did it in passes of 6. In retrospect not the best decision....
- •He actually had a lot of pics of him posing with tires
- •Saw this and thought maybe he's doing competitive research for Motel 6.
- •Then it got kinda creepy.
- •Bit creepier.
- •I mean he does say, "we'll leave the lights on for ya." Just doesn't specify which type of light...I hope this isn't new decor for their recent renovation.