Cheezits Christ and Other Words My Kids Invented
It's adorable when they pronounce words incorrectly and sometimes just awkward when they do so publicly.
- •Cheezits Christ, that hurt!I was trying to get him to say Cheezits Rice but this was the outcome.
- •I finished my dinner. Can I have bussert?Bussert = dessert
- •Will you play chest with me?Chest = chess
- •I'm afraid to go up to the atticut by myself.Atticut = attic
- •I love to spin gerbils.Gerbils = dreidels
- •We had a tomato drill at school today.Tomato = tornado
- •Mommy, your nibbles are much bigger than Daddy's.Nibbles = nipples
- •I'm going to get your kisses under the mistleTOV.MistleTOV = mistletoe