Favorite Eats in Decatur, Georgia
Decatur is a town that the NY Times describes as Mayberry Meets Berkley. Decatur is home of Decatur Book Festival, shopping boutiques and the best restaurants in the world. It's where I live! And @bjnovak even did a reading at our local book store Little Shop of Stories and our kids' school. Come visit y'all!
- •The Brickstore PubFavorite Eat: Soft pretzel and stone ground mustard
- •Iberian PigFavorite Eat: Mushroom flatbread; anything with octopus in it; churros! Drink it down with their sangria.
- •Chai PaniFavorite Eat: Okra matchsticks
- •Leon's Full ServiceFavorite Eat: Fries with curry sauce.
- •Victory Sandwich BarVictory at Sea Sandwich: white anchovies, frisée, lemon mayo.
- •Revolution DonutsSalted caramel donut