Former Vegetarian Gone Carnivore - What Should I Eat?
- •I've been a vegetarian for almost 20 years but kept having non stop dreams about fried chicken for the last 3. So now I eat meat. What have I been missing?
- •Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuitYou had a recent post on biscuits, right? It was like your appetizer!Suggested by @TT
- •BaconSuggested by @Jed
- •BalutSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Double-double animal style. Duh.Suggested by @EricElkins
- •Fish tacos, al pastor tacos, whole Dungeness crab fried in garlicky salt-and-pepper batter, 4505 Meats chicharrones, Korean fried chicken wings, club sandwiches, good charcuterie and chicken liver pateSuggested by @helwolf
- •Scotch eggs!Suggested by @mollyyeh
- •A Juicy Lucy with baconIt's a burger with the cheese stuffed inside so it turns into a molten, meaty cheese goo that is to die for. And, honestly, you just might!Suggested by @Alespecht12