Murray Takes Manhattan: What Should We Do With Our Kid in NYC This Spring When He Turns 10?
Our oldest will be turning 10 in March so we wanted to bring him to NYC without his siblings. What should we do? Would love some unusual off the beaten path ideas that are also iconic NY. We live in Atlanta (Decatur) by the way.
- •Queens Hall of Science http://bit.ly/1HBvpLfSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •Take a ride on the Staten Island FerryExcellent views of lower Manhattan, Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island. Also: the price can't be beat!Suggested by @Jed
- •For some reason my first thought was La Monte Young & Marian Zazeela's Dream House. http://bit.ly/1IFCLPHSuggested by @amdaniel
- •The new Whitney museumI've heard it's wonderful and excellent for kids and adults!Suggested by @jeanette
- •Take him to Matilda. It's the best Broadway show ever... Really. You'll love it too!Suggested by @jennienina