Obit for Our Betta Fish: Fishy America Dooky Doodoo Iii
- •Fishy America Dooky Doodoo III died unexpectedly sometime during vacation and most probably unpeacefully out of his home on the cold tile floor.
- •He was brought into our home as a gift by an Uncle for Oscar's 6th birthday.
- •Fishy America Dooky Doodoo III, Dooky Doody for short, was named after the fish that came before him who was previously named after the fish who came before him who was lucky enough to make it out of the pet store as the fish that came before him met his demise after being dropped inside the Petco.
- •Perhaps Dooky Doo Doo's fate was sealed the day he was named and his tank was placed on the bathroom counter ominously close to the toilet. We'd like to think he was a confident fish that as he jumped out of his bowl on to the floor thought for a moment "I CAN fly!"
- •Dooky Doo Doo is survived by his fish mate, Princess age 3, and his boy, Oscar, and his caretaker, Amanda, who obviously did a shitty job of taking care of him and doesn't know how to break it to Oscar that his 4th fish has died.@murray has sworn to keep it a secret until we can figure out what to do.
- •Graveside was at the toilet last night, while the kids ate. We will be sitting shiva all week, but expecting the guilt to last a lifetime. Oscar's twin sister has disrespectfully requested that if you visit for shiva to please bring a platter of lox.