Origami Li.stBot Y'all: The Atlanta Visit Day 1
- •TBH @listbot arrived about a week ago but we were out of town on spring break. He may have been a little annoyed he had to wait so long for me to come back home and may have let out all his anger by destroying a major highway. But that's just a conspiracy theory.
- •He arrived very well-packaged.
- •With a special note from @andersun
- •Plus his own luggage
- •And baseball cards of the "Atlanta" Braves (they've moved to not-Atlanta aka OTP [outside the perimeter])
- •I checked ListBot into our special AirBNB for tiny origami robots from France. Tinier Homes are the new Tiny Homes.
- •Because he will be with us for Passover for Sedar, I provided a little sampler of matzo.
- •This didn't sit well in his origami robot tummy so I showed him the bathroom.
- •I think the pollen count is driving him a bit crazy so he's sleeping now after chugging some Benadryl. Stay tuned for more adventures from ListBot in the ATL!