Points of Discussion to Have With Your Spouse Prior to Having Kids
- •Who gets first dibs on blaming their own fart smells on the babySide note: You may want to divvy up ownership of locations as well (i.e. Airplanes, restaurants, the checkout line at Trader Joe's)
- •Which of you will wipe your child's tush when they're still asking at age 6
- •Whether or not to sign your kids up for sports teams that travel for games
- •Establish "the look" you'll give each other, when it's time to make up a collective lie to your children, so you can avoid certain activities.
- •What age it's appropriate to give your kids gum for the first time, so they STFU for at least a few minutes while chewing.
- •Liquor before beer or beer before liquor? Which one should be your child's first taste of alcohol?