Questionable "Food" at the Sunvalley Gas Station in Andalusia, Alabama
- •Big Mamma's Pickled Sausage
- •Beef Jerky sold in containers that mimic dip
- •The ghost of this vegetable past (in Vinegar)
- •"Look Mommy! Hot Boiled Penis."
- •Because the smell of gasoline always gives me a hankering for sardines...bathed in mustard
- •I haven't seen this many tiny sausages since I was at that Jewish frat party in college
- •Pretty sure this package of Circus Peanuts has been on that shelf since 1987. Who eats those?
- •It's probably safer to use one of these than eat any of the above