Weapons of Mass Dysfunction
We don't own guns but we do protect ourselves.
- •Conch shell: A two in one device... Warning sound and organic "brass" knuckles
- •Metal baseball bat under bed
- •Various car, house and miscellaneous keys AKA The WolverineStrategically place between fingers while walking to car late at night
- •The iPhone"9-1" dialed while husband gets babysitter cash from ATM. I await safely in locked minivan as onlooker ready to tap the final "1" and hit send.
- •CrazinessIf left without any weapons I've vowed to just use craziness. Maybe if I pee on myself the would be attacker will be scared away or at least distracted enough so I can run.
- •My handsI haven't tried this or needed to use my hands as weapons since I was 12. But when I was cornered by another kid who threatened violence, the windmill approach worked wonders.