When Dave Foley Was Our Best Man at Our Fake Wedding
- •@michaelsokol produced a reality show pitch pilot for an infamous Atlanta hamburger/bar establishment called The Vortex, which also houses the Laughing Skull comedy lounge. He asked if I would be in it.
- •Background: Dave Foley happened to be performing at the Laughing Skull the same night the shoot was. The owner of the Vortex/Laughing Skull is also an ordained minister.
- •So Michael set up a scenario where my real husband would play my fake boyfriend and the waitress would taunt us about not being married yet.This was just for a pitch and would have never aired. But we obviously know reality show producers set up scenarios.
- •The waitress basically dares us to get married by the owner. We accept the dare.
- •I walk down the aisle with Dave Foley by my side and a bouquet of tator tots. We exchanged onion rings.
- •Dave is a doll.