When I Was Stood Up at the "Altar"
- •I was in love with Jordan Friedman. I was the pursuer in the relationship. In fact, I asked him to marry me.
- •It was a DIY last minute wedding. I was on a budget and had no help from Jordan.
- •The night before we were to be wed, I was up all night making my bridesmaids flower bouquets out of tissue paper.
- •Unbeknownst to me Jordan was home that night crying his heart out to his mother. He didn't want to marry me. He didn't love me. He didn't even want me to kiss him.
- •I showed up at the venue the next morning at 8am sharp. My bridesmaids were all there. In fact what seemed like an entire school was there. But no Jordan. Jordan stayed at home. He jilted me at the alter.
- •I shrugged it off. Not because I avoided being in a one way relationship of love, but because I knew when it came down to it Jordan had class.
- •I mean really... He had to show up eventually. It was legally mandated he show up for elementary school.