You're an Alabama Jew When...
I'm a 4th generation Alabama Jew. This is slightly my story...
- •No matter how thick your southern accent is, people always think you're from New York.
- •You're not quite sure if brisket originated from the schtetl or a roadside BBQ shack outside Birmingham
- •You gotta be careful which Jewish boy you kiss as you could see him at the next family reunionI'm originally a Goldstein and we are related to everyone below the Mason Dixon line.
- •Your classmates tell you they'll pray for you at Bible Study
- •There's two degrees of separation from you and any Jewish celebrity born in the SouthLove playing Jewish Geography
- •The Rabbi ends high holiday services in time for kickoff of the Alabama gameSuggested by @michaelsokol