- •Is worse than the aggressor's actions.
- •Because my kid thinks you agree with that bully.
- •And you made him cry. In the pool. By the bench.
- •And this made me cry. In the bathroom. In the car. In front of my kid.
- •Why do kids like the guys who are being mean? As this is what my kid wants to know. Because your silence says you agree with them. Your silence says I'm on their team. Even though you're quiet, perhaps, because you're afraid. Afraid of being the one made fun of.
- •So tell me: why are you silent? I'm open to hear your suggestions on why it's a good path to take. On how silence benefits the world. Because I just don't get it. And neither does my kid.