THINGS I HAD TO TALK MYSELF OUT OF BUYING TODAY
Today is Memorial Day. Meaning malls have sales big enough to almost pay for the gas you'll use on the drive over there. I was ready. Although I came out of it with some pretty solid items, here's what didn't make the cut.
- •A single handmade chocolate truffle shaped as a duck. Price: $18.Eighteen. Dollars.
- •A mini eraser shaped like the cutest owl I had ever seen. Price: $4.50Although practical, I would have rather spent that $4.50 on a less-fancy handmade truffle.
- •One of the softest stuffed animals I had ever felt. Price: $22.50
- •Boyfriend Jeans. Price: only $10!I think they were actually jeans three sizes too big that I was trying to pull off as "boyfriend jeans".
- •A glass unicorn to be used as a ring holder. Price: $16.50Had a gold horn and everything.
- •Lightning Bolt Blue Trucker Hat. Price: $5Trucker hats WILL come back in style.