Watching the Cavs in NE Ohio
Watched the Cavs change history in my living room with friends. There were screams and stats discussions, but also these excellent quotes:
- •"Oh Kyrie, I could make him a pie. I just want to have him over for dinner."
- •"Cry Varejao, cry."
- •"Wow he's got such little ears. Look at those. I knew he was compensating for something."
- •"Not a foul, it was consensual."
- •"Cross court passes? Did you learn that in middle school?"
- •"I'm going to keep watching Orange is the New Black so they win."
- •"He's got big arms. Big arms that can't shoot!!"
- •"Wanna hear something tension-relieving? I used to think the Cavs were the Calves."
- •"I think I might die."
- •"This is the best night of my life."
- •"Someone give the coach a hug. Oh my gosh I'm crying. LeBron won't stop crying."
- •Congrats Cavs, we love you. Thanks for recharging NE Ohio and giving us all something to be proud of! 🎉