HOW MY BARN CHANGED MY LIFE
well, this has to happen because (too all my friends and family) even though it may not seem like it, my barn changed my life.
- •You have to work to get what you want.I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't learn this. I know I wouldn't have a good work ethic or let alone and will power to do anything, not that I do right now. But being in this barn has taught me that you cant sit around and wish. I know that I may not seem to enthused about agriculture but where would I be without it?
- •Even if it's heavy, you have to lift it.For those of you who don't know me, I am about the size a very small cow. Almost everything in my barn weight half of my body weight or all of it. At a whopping 95 pounds, somethings are just a little to hard to handle. But regardless of my weigh or how much I can take, i will always keep going strong.
- •Life is only as much as you make it.Don't worry be happy, whether it be in the barn or in the house. Smiling makes everything easier. (Being with people you love helps too)
- •You make bonds with people.In the picture, you will see my amazing hero and my amazing sister. My dad has had such an amazing impact on my life. I would not be anywhere in this world without his or my sisters support. If only the world could see the how much these people mean to me.
- •You make bonds with animals too!Like I said, ARONALD LOVES WARM WEATHER GUYS. This pigs is such a cute little guy. I have had many pigs pass through my barn and only a few of them have hit close to my heart. But this special guy has. I don't know how possible it is to be inspired by a pig but he has done it.
- •It may not seem like it but I'm trying.My spark for ag has started this year so I'm sorry for the past but I'm trying. And I mean really trying.