SMALL TALK QUESTIONS NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE ANSWERS TO
There are certain things people ask each other to make conversation that I don't believe they really want the answers to.
- •What are you doing for Thanksgiving?This is asked as an excuse to tell you about their amazing traditions, but they really don't care about yours
- •What are you doing for Christmas?Same explanation as Thanksgiving
- •Anything related to your wedding plans unless they're in the weddingHow are the plans going? Where are you/did you get married? What are you doing for your honeymoon? These are all just to make conversation. They don't really care about the answers.
- •How's work going?Unless they work with you or in a similar job in the same industry, nobody wants to hear your work stories
- •How was your vacation?They weren't on the vacation. Nobody wants to hear every detail about how much fun you had not working