WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Going back and thinking about this makes it really interesting looking at what I'm doing right now.
- •Age 4: Jedi.Duh.
- •Age 5: AstronautAlso duh.
- •Age 7: PresidentMy 2nd Grade teacher was my first vote. Thanks, Mr. Breon.
- •Age 8: MeteorologistI was just really good at doing impressions of the late night Weather Channel forecasters.
- •Age 9-11: ArchaeologistI was really into dinosaur bones and mummies. Then I realized they got paid on commission.
- •Age 12-13: Forensic ScientistI'm thinking this might have been because I really liked bad David Caruso puns.
- •Age 14-15: BiochemistI liked diseases and not the people that died from them. Dead bodies freak me out.
- •Age 16-17: Music TeacherAnd then I realized that jobs are hard to find.
- •Age 18-19: History TeacherOld dead things are cool (as long as I don't have to touch dead bodies).
- •Age 20-22: Historian/Museum Staff...but I still got my teaching degree at age 21. Reinventing yourself isn't always bad.