Things people do that I think are good and /or special.
This is the opposite to my previous list of things/people that get on my last nerve 😘 Please feel free to add to this list.
- •People who step in to defend and protect someone or something that is in need.
- •Random acts of kindness that don't benefit the doer.
- •People who take the time to reach out to someone who needs a friend. Sometimes a casual acquaintance who says " Hey, I care about you and want to listen if you want to talk" is the greatest of gifts.
- •When someone you don't know pays you a compliment especially if you're feeling blue.
- •Holding a baby
- •Hearing my children play musical instruments well.
- •When someone tells me my children are good, talented, well mannered or special.
- •When a man holds a door for me or gives me his seat. My sons were trained to do these things before they entered first grade. It means so much.
- •When someone helps with something, giving of their time, to help me.