THE BEST COMPLIMENTS I'VE EVER RECEIVED
That I remember
- •"I've never seen a girl hold her own in the pit like that."After a Reel Big Fish concert that I went to with the boy I had just dumped because we bought tickets together. He was still in love with me and I danced with other boys like a jerk.
- •"Such a wholesome young lady!"From an old man at a fast food restaurant when I was a teenager. He saw me blessing my burger and fries.
- •"When we first met and you pretended to speak Japanese it sounded like Chinese but now your pretend Japanese sounds like real Japanese."My pretend Chinese is pretty offensive.
- •"You couldn't have turned out better if I had tried!"From my mother, which is weird because I'm pretty sure she did try.
- •"STRONG MOM, BEAUTIFUL BABY."My birth center kept a whiteboard with names of mamas and babies they delivered and would include a couple words describing the birth.... I waited nine months to see what they would write about me! 💪🏼