- •Books on the NightstandThis podcast by Michael Kindness and Ann Kingman (both employees of Penguin-Random House) discusses all things books - especially new books. It is always delightful and keeps me happily informed about the new books about to pop up in my local bookstore. Bookworms unite.
- •Stuff You Should KnowI have learned so much stuff from this show it's not even funny.
- •Passion City ChurchLouie Giglio's sermons are incredibly engaging.
- •Grown-ups Read Things They Wrote as KidsEven more hilarious than it already sounds.
- •AIO PodcastFor the BTS nerd, and the kid in me. I don't listen to it much anymore, but the occasional episode piques my interest.