Hits for Week of 1/17
Things I'm loving
- •Goblin (Korean Miniseries 2017)An amnesiac grim reaper and an all powerful goblin become reluctant roommates. Hijinks ensue.
- •Performance by The XxFavorite song off their amazing new album
- •Sherlock season 4 episode 2Season four has been a mess but dang this is a good one.
- •The Dinner by Herman KochSet in Holland, a great suspenseful read with one hell of an unreliable narrator
- •Madewell sneakersSuper comfortable, go with everything
- •Too Much by Spice GirlsI have no idea what brought this song back into my life but it really is a classic
- •Cracked podcastCheck out the episode from this past weekend about great art that came from horrible mistakes or accidents
- •Michael Che "Matters"One of the funniest stand ups I've seen in awhile...the bit on gentrification and white girls taking whatever they want is inspired.