FIVE THINGS I APPRECIATE ABOUT LISTAPP
- •the amount of genuinely funny peoplei know maybe six funny people in real life.
- •the lack of stigma for "liking" older lists.how many times have you gone down the insta rabbit hole and liked a pic from 62 weeks ago and you're just like 😱😱😱😱 (or maybe just me?) here it seems like people actually love it when you take the time to go through their lists.
- •refreshing transparency and honestylately i find other social networks just a constant stream of humblebrags and highlight reels. listers' willingness to be open about both the good and bad in their lives has made the content so much more meaningful.
- •the crazy amount of informationsearching any topic and finding detailed lists of exactly what i want to know is so rad.
- •the positive vibeeveryone is so kind! isn't this the internet? what is happening?!