PLACES I AM (OR SHOULD BE) EXCITED TO GO IN NASHVILLE
i've been to nashville before, but would love any ideas! (mine are mostly food related bc im a monster). sidenote: we did a lot of the touristy stuff last time which is why there's no opry/country music hall of fame, etc listed)
- •las paletasgourmet popsicles are my jam
- •cremahave been dreaming of cuban lattes for a year
- •santa'schristmas-decorated dive bar in a trailer. always a joy!
- •white's mercantilethe prettiest curated general store, owned by one of my favorite musicians (holly williams).
- •broadwaygotta do it.
- •draper jamesfingers crossed reese witherspoon is workin' the cash register. 🙆🏼
- •Yazoo Brewing Co.And take a tourSuggested by @kate81
- •More Nashville suggestions:Rolf & Daughters, amazing meal. Hattie Bs is a MUST for hot chicken. Favorite coffee spots: Barista Parlor and Frothy Monkey. And grab a coffee at Garage Coffee and walk around that amazing building, an old auto factory.Suggested by @Lynnie
- •Pancake Pantry!my mouth is watering just thinking of it. get there early if you go on the weekends, there will be a line.Suggested by @Dustin
- •The Flying Saucercraft beers and (shocker) quality live music, my go to hang when I visit Smashville.Suggested by @Dustin
- •City House!Suggested by @tothemaxxx
- •Barista ParlorHipster coffee shop in a garage.Suggested by @jacqanders
- •Marché for brunchWarning: you may have to wait a bit in line... but it's such an adorable place and very delicious!Suggested by @jacqanders