- •getting into your car and being alone after being somewhere loud and crazyahhhhh, silence.
- •pressing stop on the treadmillYES I DID IT NOW I CAN COLLAPSE INTO A PUDDLE.
- •finally getting a piece of popcorn out of your teethafter you basically had accepted it was just permanently part of your mouth? the best. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- •giving into a cravingbecause life is short and we're all gonna die anyway, so yeah, BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE. 🍫🍫🍫 (this is almost always immediately followed by regret but let's focus on the positive!)
- •canceling plansjohn mulaney says it best--"in terms of instant relief, canceling plans is like heroin."
- •finally unsubscribing from emails that drive you crazyBYE FOREVER, ANN TAYLOR LOFT. 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
- •putting on sweats after a long daywho invented fleece? let me give you several hugs. 🙆🏼
- •getting home safely after walking home from somewhere you shouldn't havecool! didn't get murdered! (this one's for MY LADIEZ)
- •when you wake up from a nightmare and realize none of that shit was realomg thank god i'm still not in high school and can't remember my locker combo. or where all my classes are. or that i had a test today and therefore didn't study. (does anyone else have this one??)
- •Finally making it to the bathroom and peeing like a racehorse!Suggested by @britm
- •Taking. Off. Your. Bra. (Not sure what the dude equivalent is, but y'all are missing out. It's divine.)Suggested by @jhope71
- •Spending all day in killer heels and finally stepping out of them at the end of the night.Same sweet sweet relief as the bra ^^ dear god yes to taking that bra off.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •Getting into bed at the end of a long day.Suggested by @lolitagraffiti
- •Freshly shaved legs under clean sheets!Suggested by @lizdonehue
- •Opening up Netflix guilt-free after getting all your work/chores/whatever done.Suggested by @mamie
- •savasana after a tough yoga class.Suggested by @aconthe47
- •When houseguests leave👋🏻🚪🔑Suggested by @ellaellakennedy
- •Putting your face/body into a dry warm towel after washing.Suggested by @adrilars