be better, dudes.
- •you can't spellyour phone has spellcheck--this shouldn't be a thing!
- •you pluralize with apostropheslose my number forever
- •your response rate is terriblei don't care that you're "just hanging out" a week later.
- •you use way too many ellipsesare...you...trying...to...make..everything...sound...creepy?
- •"LOL"why god why
- •My forty-five-year-old brother types "u" instead of "you" and I hate it.Suggested by @biz
- •Writing 'thx' instead of 'thanks'.And every equivalent. It literally takes the same amount of time.Suggested by @Evie
- •Too much texting just to text. Text me when you have something to say.Suggested by @reconditioner
- •Not peppering texts with exclamation points here and there. Makes me feel like I'm texting a passive aggressive drone.Suggested by @irenebean
- •Using ;)Skeevs me out every timeSuggested by @Marna
- •Stickers instead of words.It's hard enough to read between the lines of a text and now I have to decipher your stickers? Stickers should not be used, except ironically, by men over the age of 17.Suggested by @thesting
- •overuse of emojisSuggested by @mchelle