THINGS THAT PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK WHO HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLURALIZE
THE APOSTROPHES ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME.
- •days of the weekjust add an s, oh my god.
- •last namesif it ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, add an es. if not, ADD AN S.
- •words that end in osometimes you add an s. other times you had an es. NEVERTIMES you add an apostrophe.
- •literally every other wordwhen did this crazy trend of adding apostrophes start?!? did everyone get strep throat the same day in second grade?
- •You never have to change a "us" ending to "i" or a "um" ending to "a," although you technically can if you're sure the root is a second declension Latin noun. Orherwise just add an "s" or "es" because this is ENGLISH.Suggested by @sophiack