8 Strange things I've heard myself say because of cancer...
I was first diagnosed on 8/8/08 so in honor of my 8th cancerversary...
- •How do you expect me to remember what organs I still have left in there?!Lots of surgeries means lots of confusion about this one.
- •Well, I guess you'd say it's a lot like that scaly skin disease on Game of Thrones.
- •I'm feeling so much better now that I get horrible diarrhea every day.I only have those lie on the bed in the dark in the fetal position pains an hour or so every day - instead of 4-6 hours every few days.
- •Bald doesn't really bother me. Do you have any idea what I would give for some nose hair though!?Nose hair stops snot from running out.
- •I'm actually the only one in this family who is worth more alive than dead....because nobody will ever give me life insurance!
- •Immune suppression is the best excuse I'll ever have for avoiding her.There are very few people I avoid but sometimes when you're sick taking care of yourself means only surrounding yourself with great people.
- •I finally understand all the boys I went to middle school with who wore hats all the time.Growing out hair from bald is awkward!
- •Let me show you why I can't eat so that you can stop talking about how good that pineapple is.Mouth sores suck!