Tuskegee Airman Museum
I took my kids to learn about the Tuskegee Airmen
- •The Tuskegee Museum is owned by the National Parks Association.It located in Tuskegee, AL at the site where the Airmen trained.
- •There are two hangars full of planes, clothing, and other memorabilia.
- •The Airmenn were VERY successful in their missions.
- •Despite their success, when the war was over they remained segregated from the rest of the Military.
- •I can not imagine tirelessly fighting for our country only to come home and be discriminated on a daily basis!
- •We are in Montgomery, AL for a short time! I am so thankful that I have these two years to teach my kids about Rosa Parks, the Tuskegee Airmen, and George Wahington Carver!