➕ DISNEYLAND TIPS/HACKS
@Nicholas I'm looking at you, specifically.
- •Bringing @bonifaceviii to Disneyland this weekend for his first trip since he was a kid. Please help me make him love it! Any/all suggestions, pro-tips, etc are welcomed.
- •To avoid the line at Splash Mountain...Go to the exit and ride the "single riders" line. The downside is sometimes you don't get to sit with your friend but the upside is you just saved 90 minutes.
- •If Main Street is crowded...All of the shops on Main Street connect, so it's often faster to walk through them rather than the street.
- •Toon Town closes early due to fireworksSo be sure to ride Roger Rabbit before they close down the lane.
- •Dole WhipGet it. Eat it. Love it. (Located outside the tiki room.)
- •Ride Peter Pan ASAPIt's an amazing ride with amazingly poor loading times and no Fast Pass. This should be your first stop after picking up an Indian Jones fast pass assuming you're trying to get all the rides in
- •Ride the Matterhorn at nightIt's so beautiful...
- •If you want to see Fantasmic at night (and you should if you never have.. It's great!), you need a fast pass for it now. This won't affect getting fast passes for other rides.
- •If you're going to California Adventure, get a fast pass for Radiator Springs first thing in the morning. If you don't, get in the single rider line.
- •Do Space Mountain first thing in the morning before the crowds
- •Get a fast pass for Indiana Jones, and then go on Pirates of the Caribbean and/or Haunted Mansion while you wait. Those lines are generally pretty quick!
- •California adventure has booze. Disneyland does not.Suggested by @laure
- •Seconded: Matterhorn at nightIn the daytime it feels kind of slow and plain. But at night the tracks aren't lit up and you can't see where you're going, and it suddenly feels fast and wild like an open air Space Mountain- SO much fun!Suggested by @jessie
- •Fast Pass PlanningTry and plan your day getting as many fast passes as you can and experiencing the park in the round- always stick close to rides you have a pass for and ride the nearby attractions. Plan to get a new fast pass in the next land over as soon as it's available to keep your forward motion. Example: Space Mountain, then Star Tours, then Indiana Jones, then Splash Mountain, then Big Thunder Mountain, riding the smaller attractions while you're waiting for FPs to mature.Suggested by @jessie