I had the plague for the past 3 days so nothing seemed fun to me, hence the delay on this list @sophia. Here are some facts about me that might be fun and some facts found by googling "fun facts."
- •I ran with the Olympic torch before the 1996 OlympicsSomeone gifted a spot to my dad and he asked me to do it in his stead. I remember feeling really undeserving at the time, and now feeling really proud, mostly that my dad wanted me to do it.
- •You are more likely to get bitten by another person than by a sharkI don't think this fact had the calming effect it intended - now I'm just worried someone's going to run up and bite me.
- •I have read every Sweet Valley High book in existence.I even wrote my college application essay on SVH. ...but don't ask me to get into the details of my extremely disappointing interaction with author Francine Pascal. Never meet your heroes, kids.
- •May 29th is "put a pillow on your fridge day."Mark your calendars, folks!
- •My fiancé and I have the same birthday.I'm a year older, to the disappointment of my father, who was hoping to make lots of "twins separated at birth" incest jokes at the wedding.
- •A duck's quack doesn't echo.Spoiler alert - Snopes says this is totally false, but it was a "fun fact" according to Google so I'm standing by it. Fun facts don't HAVE to be true, right?
- •Before moving to Los Angeles, I was the most popular soap opera actress in the Ukraine.I SAID FUN FACTS DON'T HAVE TO BE TRUE, SHEESH!