SUN 4/12 LA DRINKS - INFO AND ROLL CALL
Because organizing groups is another useless superpower of mine.
- •First off, this is in no way sponsored by our ListApp founders, @bjnovak and @dev, but I very much hope they approve of the idea and that they'll come by (not sure if BJ is in town? Dev, you're on the hook.)
- •Happy hour this Sunday night. Let's say 6pm. Feel free to be right on time if you're so inclined because I am incapable of being late so you certainly won't be the only person there.
- •Location: Hollywood seems central for most of us - someone previously mentioned Mud Hen Tavern on Highland, which I like bc it's somewhat close to a freeway exit.Not married to that idea at all, but I am going to call them when they open and see if we can reserve some space for a mid-size group. Please suggest other ideas if you have a genius one or a hookup somewhere!
- •What would be super helpful is if you'd RSVP here if you're planning to come so I can tell the venue about how many we'll be.
- •Please come so it's not just me crying into my Sauvignon Blanc and making a list about how it feels to try and organize a drinks and have no one show up.
- •Yay can't wait to see/meet you guys! Tagging some people I think are in town here - if I forgot you it's my oversight - EVERYONE IS INVITED!