THINGS THE FIANCE HAS SAID WHILE WATCHING THE OSCARS
@bonifaceviii does not work in entertainment and I enjoy his commentary
- •Jason Bateman was a child star?HE WAS IN THE HOGAN FAMILY! I may have to rethink this marriage.
- •Ooh they're all dressed like Emmett! ...they still got boned though.Commentary on the "Everything is Awesome" performance and then on the huge snub of The Lego Movie not getting a best animated feature nom (I agree).
- •Me: LOOK AT THE ROCK! The Rock looks so happy! Him: He's in the same row as Oprah, how can he not be?
- •It was probably the black hole, that was cool.Explaining why Interstellar won the VFX Oscar. I was too distracted by Chloe Moretz's insistence on keeping her hands in her pockets the entire time.
- •Him: What should we wear? Me: ? Him: For the engagement photos. Me: I don't know, nice clothes? Him: Like a bow tie?To be fair, this is the section of the show where everyone in the audience has gone to the bar*, so I guess we're paying as much attention as the rest of em. (*FYI THE OSCARS HAS A CASH BAR. THEY GIVE 160K GIFT BAGS TO NOMINEES BUT THEY MAKE YOU BUY YOUR OWN VODKA SODA. I DON'T GET IT.)
- •So Lonnie Lynn is Common?We learn something new every day.
- •Let's just watch Shark Tank.Okay, I actually said that. Not even list-capping this show is making it interesting.